Wednesday, August 29, 2012

CRAZY

SOOOO I did something a little crazy.  Maybe it's because I was sick yesterday, maybe I just went temporarily insane, or maybe I thought I'd have an easier time raising money for my Stand Up to Cancer team if I ran a FULL marathon.  Maybe to some people that's not crazy...but to me, it is.  100% scary.  I've done a half, and I'm doing another half in November, but really...I'm going to do TWICE that?@?!  At least I'm doing it at the most fun place on earth... DISNEY!!!  I can't wait.  I'm extremely nervous and definitely going to have to be VERY good about sticking to my training schedule but I think I can do it.  I've always wanted to be able to say that I ran a marathon, and I will finally be able to say that (IF I don't pass out/faint etc. on the course...let's hope that doesn't happen!) Anyway, just figured that was worth a blog update!! So instead of 10 more weeks of training, you can look forward to about 20 more weeks of me nonstop actin a fool and running like a maniac... hey, maybe I really will lose some more weight after all!  AND raise some funds for a very very awesome cause!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment